Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Breaks

I still have a lot of prep work to do on my Covenant Gathering materials before I leave tomorrow. More than I'd like to have. It means very little sleep tonight and a VERY busy day up until I leave tomorrow afternoon. Nonetheless, I need a bit of a break, so I'm here to write. This is actually my second break of the evening, and I'm pausing to write about the other.

I took a walk tonight. It's been quite a while since my last one. I did that for a couple of reasons. First, because I needed a major break from the computer screen, it was 64 degrees outside, and I needed some physical activity bad. I guess that's actually three reasons. In any case, the other is that I've decided I need to stay more connected to the outdoors and nature when I'm away from camp (see two posts down for why). So I went out and walked for an hour. It was nice. I'm going to do it more often this summer.

...And now, alas, back to work.

No comments: