Thursday, June 12, 2008

My New Addiction

I still have a tremendous amount of work to do tonight. You would think that the late nights would have ended after I finished all of my school related stuff (which I have done now), but alas, I have to prepare for three weeks of camps. So here I sit at 1:53, with much to do before sleep. I need a break, though, so allow me to share with you my newest addiction: Dr. Mario Online Rx.


Now let me be clear before someone with more years than I "corrects" me: I realize that Dr. Mario is a very old game (in fact, I have the old NES version on my emulator). Nintendo has repackaged and rereleased that game in an incredibly shiny and fun new version that you can download on the Wii, and I must say, I'm hooked. I've been playing online with people all over the world (and losing most of the time), and it's just a blast. If you have a Wii, you should check it out. If you don't have a Wii, you should buy one (because they're pretty awesome anyways) and then check it out.

Alright... back to work!

No comments: