Saturday, March 8, 2008

New Beginnings

It's time for a new start. Allow me to explain. I've been blogging for a long time, and up until this point, I've been entirely faithful to the same blog: http://ericfrisch04.mindsay.com. Now don't get me wrong, I like Mindsay, but after over 4 years of maintaining that page, it was simply time for a switch. My content has changed over the years, and some of the older posts on the Mindsay blog don't really reflect what I want my blog to be about anymore. Beyond that, there are some really useful features here that simply haven't been integrated there: comments from folks who aren't registered users and mobile blogging being the biggest ones for me. So here I am. I make no promises about what you will find here, but I hope that you'll stop back and read. Blogging is something that I do for myself - a chance to work out feelings and thoughts and ideas in words, but it's always more fun when others join the process. Feel free to check out the old blog as well to find out more about the journey that has brought me to this point. Until next time, God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice page, Eric. Don't lose touch. God bless you.

Rev. Cathian

Anonymous said...

Very glad to have the new address for your words. Thanks for keeping on. You're both a blessing and an encouragement.

-Phirefly