Monday, August 11, 2008

Bootlegging

This is a busy time of year for me. Why, you ask? Because marching band season is officially in full swing! I was never a tremendous fan of marching band (or rather, marching in marching band!), but I did seven years between high school and college. Now that I've graduated, though, my focus has shifted to something that I enjoy a lot more: instructing marching drumlines. This year I'm doing two lines, an area high school (Big Walnut) and Otterbein. Otterbein starts so late that I'm not even really thinking about that one yet, but we're into our second week of camp at Big Walnut now, so I'm definitely tired.

On a completely different note: we played the song "You Said" at church on Sunday, and it reminded me that I had this video to share. This is from my last night leading worship at Otterbein Christian Fellowship this past spring. Someone randomly took video that night (which I ended up really appreciating... last night and all), and it actually came out pretty well, so I figured I'd post it up here as my first "bootleg." It's kind of choppy and the camera work is a little dizzying at times, but the audio's really pretty good, and I'm happy to have the documentation:-P Playing with me are my good friend Jeff Huenemann on bass and Jarrin Bradshaw (who you may recognize from the Brandon Abbott Trio) on drums. Enjoy!


No comments: