Friday, April 11, 2008

OCF

Had the opportunity to lead worship last night at Otterbein Christian Fellowship. I used to do that all the time my freshman and sophomore years, but as life has shifted and changed over the years, I've found myself in that position less and less. I'm almost certainly going to be playing there a few more times before I graduate, but as I prepared this week, I was faced with the reality that this might be the last time I actually lead worship there. I ended up keeping it really simple, really acoustic. I like doing it that way with that group, because you can really hear them singing. I always love leading worship, but it's just tremendously fun with the crowd is drowning out the folks on stage, and this group happens to be one of the most passionately worshiping groups I've ever had the privilege to worship with. A really great experience. Just the way it ought to be, it seems.

No comments: